1. What currencies do you take? We can take payment in GB pounds US dollars and Euros. Please click on the currency icon at the top of the page and the prices will be shown in that currency. The exchange rate is based on an average exchange rate and may vary from the actual exchange rate of the day.
2. How can I pay? You can buy online using a credit/debit card directly through the website by clicking “BUY NOW” on the product. Please select the currency at the top of the page first. At the basket/cart stage please select the delivery country. Alternatively if you click “ORDER FORM” we can issue a pro forma invoice and you can pay by bank transfer or by credit/debit card though a secure payment page. We require payment in advance of shipping
3. Do you ship worldwide? Yes we ship worldwide. We use Interlink Express for our UK shipments on a next day service. We use FedEx for all other countries. A table of our shipping rates per games can be found here. We can use other couriers if preferred and can provide a quote for them. We require a telephone number for the recipient for FedEx
4. What is the lead time on products? We hold the products in stock and can usually ship within 48 hours of receiving payment. We will email you when your order has been shipped. If we cannot ship with 48 hours we will notify you.
5. I want to order more than one product, what is the shipping rate for multiple products? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and we will email over a shipping quote.
6. Which credit cards do you take? We take all major credit cards including American Express. If for some reason your card is declined please contact your card provider and ask them to allow the transaction and then put it through again
7. I am an EU customer with a VAT number, how can I deduct the VAT? Please provide your VAT number when buying online and we will refund the VAT. Alternatively please order online and provide your VAT number and we will issue a proforma invoice with the VAT deducted.
8. I have a question about running the simulation? Please email us at email@example.com and our Lean Consultant will contact you to answer any questions you have. Please provide a telephone number if possible as well as an email address.
9. I already have a product and want some spares? We can provide spares and replacement parts for all our products. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.
10. Do you offer training? We can offer Train the trainer days and also put you in touch with a Lean Consultant who is familiar with all our products. We are also very happy to answer any queries on how to run the games. Please contact us at email@example.com